NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics are kinda like 2 weeks old the trunk is done now, and the car is at the body shop getting more work done. But i just wanted to share, and see what everyone thinks of the trunk.

PICS OF MY TRUNK

Matt

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
nice..i like it a lot..

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no probally not, its probally going to be a gunmetalsih. Becuase my color scheme this year is gunmetal and the blue. I am doing a lot of cool things to the car this year so everything should look great. The car should be on the road in about a month or so.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
looks awesome... so there gonna be 2 subs and 2 lcds?... man that sweet

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I saw your car in a magazine today. Good job!!!! I didn't realize you had gotten all those trophies. It was cool to see a car in a Mag that I new from NC.org.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
CarbonBlue02 said:
no probally not, its probally going to be a gunmetalsih. Becuase my color scheme this year is gunmetal and the blue. I am doing a lot of cool things to the car this year so everything should look great. The car should be on the road in about a month or so.
wow i can't wait to see what it'll turn into......i love gunmetal....

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea the car has had pictures in 3 mags. it will be alot crazier this year though. With the GT300 Widebody, Lambo doors, and a whole lot of carbon fiber i cant wait

Matt

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
CarbonBlue02 said:
yea the car has had pictures in 3 mags. it will be alot crazier this year though. With the GT300 Widebody, Lambo doors, and a whole lot of carbon fiber i cant wait

Matt
Good choice on the kit. I saw it in person at SEMA, and I have to say I was impressed. They did a really good job. I think you will be happy.

Are you staying with the same body color?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea i will have the same body color, with a carbon fiber roof, hood, and fuel door. GT300 Wing, front splitter,canards, and mirrors. Also where that bottom board of the back seat is, will be carbon fiber, along with the interior all redone and smothed out, and paint gunmetal and baby blue, and lambo doors.

Sorry for the long blab,
matt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts