NewCelica.org Forum banner

Some summer meet ideas

784 views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  kaioshin 
#1 ·
After the april meet we def.. need to have another BBQ but with DCM only and not like 200 other cars.. Its nice having a big crowd but sometimes its even better getting 20-30 of us in a group because we all know each other.. I was thinking going out to where the supra meet was held at the park in Germantown, just because they have a huge lake and you can go rent boats and kayaks and stuff.. Diana and I loved it when we went to the Supra meet.. I was thinking Germantown because it will also fill the MD part for the meet for all the whiney MD people..

Another thing we might as well do, this will probably be a side thing and not a meet at all, just a gtg is the drive in movie.. I'll probably go there more than once, but I'll randomly post what movies are playing for the week on a monday and then figure out from there who can/wants to go and spend a fri/sat/sun night at the drivein.. why i say fri/sat/sun, is we want to accomodate everybody that can show..

Last but not least.. we need to have a meet or do this at one of the meets .. we should call it a photoshoot meet.. where who ever has a camera brings it, whether its digital or not, one time use or not, just bring your camera.. and just like the meet at mason (some of you won't remember) we gathered the cars in a cool formation and got some great pics.. ps fl crew needs to see that we are still better than they are.. we have enough cars and i wish we could take a real arial view from a building or something of a formation like "DC OWNZ" i was thinking another great pic would be of some of the cars lined up in front of the big screen and take a pic of the big screen with the cars there.. i think someone already has a pic like that but not with a lot of celi's

ps a track gtg is a good thing to do during the warm months

See less See more
#5 ·
Baldhead_J said:
1) Lets have an Orgy meet.
2) Let's meet the meat (every one whips out their johnson/breasts) and we all say "Hi there".
3) Let's Go Skinny Driving
hmm... I guess it's that time of the month or Steph??? What happened to 30 years of loving care!!??!? :rofl:

Bear, that sounds great. I'm definitely down for all of those.

I'd like to through in a paintball outting as well. :D

#6 ·
I'm working w/ my boss about having a meet at my work. I'm planning on inviting alot of the local cars around me and the DCM. It wouldn't be till the summer months however because school is in session right now. Just thought I'd throw this out for you all to know about

#13 ·
would we all fit in your apartment? i can't wait to have a bbq with everyone and the movie, i want to go back to that place in germantown just because of the availability of rental boats.. they were awesome, and i just know we can get some awesome pics because the scenery points down to the lake

#24 ·
Still havent got the chance ot meet any of you guys yet. My car been in and out of the shop. I would love to come to one of the meets though one time to try and get to know u all....if u dont mind. :gap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.