NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
looks good but why not buy a del sol and turbo it a call it a day?

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
looks good but why not buy a del sol and turbo it a call it a day?
Cause del sol's are slow pieces of **** and i'd say that they look like a miata cross bred with a civic except i wouldn't want to insult the miata.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
not to mention that car is a hell of a lot lighter with better everything, than a del sol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its pretty bad ass.. I saw it at the DC car show last year .. probably was a del slow to begin with though... either way, I'd buy it if I had the money for car + insurance.

The only head turning you will get in a del slow is people turning their heads away

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I wouldn't throw more than 40k at it... nice car, but anyone could have written that appraisal.. mods seem to be long, but no matter... you can never get back what was put in, no matter how special the car might be.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
its actually a kit car, like the Westfield kit, called the K1 Attak. Basically uses the some parts from the 90-93 Honda Accord (engine, trans, windows..etc). A while back the kit use to be $16k, but I think K1 stopped making these kits. There was also an option for the H22 engine as well.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
ya i think id rather get something that cost new 75k over a 75k honda.

...still always thought they look bad ass though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.