NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I post a new thread or whatnot sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. For example, earlier today I started a new thread in the Appearance Forum concerning a question about the TRD bumper and grill. Normally that is no big thing but today I posted that and well it doesn't show up under the Appearance Forums anywhere. However, I did a search and found my thread, so it really exist but where it exist I do not know. When I did the search it brought my thread up and said it was in the Appearance Forum but when I went back to check, poof it is not there. It is freaking weird. Anybody have an idea as to what the hell is going on?

Justin

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is doing teh same thing with this thread. This thread exist but when I click on General Discussion it says I was the last person to post but yet when it opens the general discussion area my thread is nonexistent, at least on my computer.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weird! Everytime I click on General Discussion now my computer says that GTSNut was the last one to post at 5:46 p.m. this evening which I know isn't correct. The only way I got to this thread again was to do a search then the only way I could read your reply was to click your name and view your last post then it brought me here. Something must be up with my PC.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Your computer is possessed.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is ****ing ridiculous. Something is majorly up with my computer. Its like nothing ever changes. For example, is says the new posts are the exact same post that were made yesterday at 5 p.m. Also you know how everytime you visit the Newcelica.org homepage there is supposed to be different pic of a Celica at the top, mine keeps showing the same damn thing. This is getting on my damn nerves.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally, I fixed it. Thanks for the help guys. By the way the F5 function really didn't do anything except load me a new version of the homepage, everything else was still the same. It had something to do with my internet secutiry and the storage of temporary internet files.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts