NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by TRD GT-S
That would be extremely overkill. :no:
doesn't matter, everyone has their own style. I'm curious to see what that looks like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by IScrewedUp
I think ive seen it before but just wanted to see it again
Hookd spoilers are useless and disgusting.

Spend your $$ on something else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,517 Posts
I've seen both together. It's a sight I would not like to see again.

You would need a Veilside kit, the biggest alluminum wing you could find, chrome rims, roof spoiler, graphics, and a paintjob similar to a bag of skittles and then it would flow.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got the chrome rims , with spinners no less lol , i posted another thread about a veilside half breaded with an aluminum base , havent gotten the paint job yet , and im not sacrificin the sunroof
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lemme guess , mold the roof spoiler over the glass so when I open the sunroof my roof soiler is Waaaay out there!!! but looks what when the roof is closed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
Hookd spoilers are useless and disgusting.

Spend your $$ on something else.
Originally posted by evil eye
I've seen both together. It's a sight I would not like to see again.

You would need a Veilside kit, the biggest alluminum wing you could find, chrome rims, roof spoiler, graphics, and a paintjob similar to a bag of skittles and then it would flow.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by IScrewedUp
lemme guess , mold the roof spoiler over the glass so when I open the sunroof my roof soiler is Waaaay out there!!! but looks what when the roof is closed?
there is actually a slight roof spoiler sold for the celica, it just kind of lips off the back part of the roof over the third brake light. Nothing really catchy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
I would buy it too doenst look ricey looks clean to me. I think it would look neat on the celica what site do they sell it on I forget?
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top