NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A full tank of gas! :gap:

I know I know :lame: :whogives: .
But it's been awhile since I've seen it that high. Prices around me are still $3.37 for premium :scared:

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
I always see that. Since I only drive the car on the weekends I don't feel as bad pouring $40+ into my gas tank. I can usually go close to a month without having to gas up again.

I bet you miss those Jersey prices.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man... whatever. Down at Ocean City they got regular for $2.45 and premium $2.67, how were Jersey prices? I don't get gas there cause of that damn full service thing..

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
how the hell you get a full tank of gas? impossible nowadays with those gas prices har har

·
Registered
277 Posts
i feel bad for u guys ur gallons im litres and its 1.00 (CDN) per litre so im bit cheaper
i also live in a oil riched city

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
evil eye said:
I always see that. Since I only drive the car on the weekends I don't feel as bad pouring $40+ into my gas tank. I can usually go close to a month without having to gas up again.

damn close to a whole month?! insane...i fill up every weekend =/

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Man... whatever. Down at Ocean City they got regular for $2.45 and premium $2.67, how were Jersey prices? I don't get gas there cause of that damn full service thing..
It was like $3.25 for 93. I can't use anything less than that.

Why can't you pull into full serve?
J-Easy said:
evil eye said:

Yeah, I drive a bit under 80 miles on average over the course of 2.5 days. Depends on what I have planned for that weekend.

When I used to go to school and drove the car every day, I was filling it up once a week too.

·
Registered
870 Posts
xrage4200 said:
i got it for 2.52 when i was in ohio yesterday
i hope you are talkin about regular or i might just crap myself
evil eye said:
J-Easy said:
Yeah, I drive a bit under 80 miles on average over the course of 2.5 days. Depends on what I have planned for that weekend.

When I used to go to school and drove the car every day, I was filling it up once a week too.
i fill up at least twice a week

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lucky people. I have to drive 35mi to school each way, 5 days a week. So thats 70mi x 5 = 350 there. Thats just school.. add in work which is like 12mi away and misc driving. Plus me being a lead foot.. I spend alot on gas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts