NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ADMINISTRATOR of everythingcelica.com, Issac, said that I was bull****ting about the AC Autotechnic Reverse Indiglo Gauge Overlay that i ordered from the ecelica store. I posted a post saying that the AC Autotechnic Gauge Overlay that I got from him was a bad one. The inverter thing didnt work always, so the gauge overlay sometimes didnt light up, and I had to keep turning the switch on and off to make it work.

anyway...I decided to show a proof of my order.

here is my post and Issac's @ everythingcelica.com:

here is the proof of my order:

here is a screen shot from my computer showing that after i couldnt post a new thread about this @ everythingcelica.com, its webpage became this:

GUYS~~~I TRIED TO POST A NEW THREAD TO CLARIFY THIS BULL**** STUFF, but I COULD NOT!!! The Post Got Declined!!!

WTF IS GOING ON?

I Liked that site. he pissed me off so bad.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
he's known for that... if u complain some more he'll prob ban u. i got banned for saying how nc.org is better than that site.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am just too pissed off at him.

wtf, i never lie in my life.

this is so uncool...he is really ****ed up.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i posted a thread that is the same as this one in the General Discussion @everythingcelica.com. AND guess what? right after i posted it, the site is down...

i guess he doesnt want other ecelica members to read my thread:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Already listed on the BBB
http://www.labbb.org/scripts/cgiip....fault.htm?hCompID=13195174&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

"We rate this company as having an unsatisfactory business performance record based on its failure to respond to some customer complaints.

Complainants generally allege that they failed to receive ordered parts or received incorrect parts. Most customers state that the company was not responsive to their emails or telephone calls.

In a few cases the company responds by issuing refunds or partial refunds or explaining their return procedures. In one case, the company responds by explaining that delivery times are estimates only. Some complaints remain unanswered.

On February 18, 2004, this company's membership in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to respond to some customer complaints filed with the BBB.

The Better Business Bureau does not endorse, recommend, or disapprove of any company, product, or service.
"

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now the site is working, but MY THREAD is GONE~~~wtf!

Issac deleted my thread in General Discussion @ everythingcelica.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
i never knew about that BBB thing on everythingcelica
i'm not sure what to think about this

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what a weird *******. i thought he was nice.

who is gonna order parts from him if he deals with his customers in this unfair way?

:bang: :bang: :bang:

i am surprised that he hasnt banned me yet.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sure he is.

"we have sold those since June of 2003":bs:

if so, how come i ordered one from him on Oct 31, 2003?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now i am banned!!! :chuckles:

what a retard.

i told him that i am not asking for a new one or a refund; i was just pointing out the fact that i did order one from him, and he kept saying "its been an year...do you see anything that could be done to correst YOUR problem?":gay:

i guess he couldnt understand english then.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeh dude sorry to hear about that. isaac gave me some problems too with one of my orders. i used to think he was a genuine guy but know i've come re realize that...he isn't. he fixed my problem alhtough, but i dont like the way he did. and he even deleted my post too when i was giving him back feedback.
oh yeh hi mica, still waiting for thoose springs:gap:

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
i just order my mtec lights from him, i have talk to him before and he seens like he is a great seller, he even told me ones i place my order to add my account name and he will give me some freebies, i think he is great, i have nothing againts him, and it sucks that this happend to u, at least u have the part, and it works u just have to switch on and off to make it work. i really dont know wat to say, and it really wont matter, cuz its not like i can do something about it, i guess its just bad luck. hope things work out, and i really dont see were this thread is going,

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by youngxlos
i just order my mtec lights from him, i have talk to him before and he seens like he is a great seller, he even told me ones i place my order to add my account name and he will give me some freebies, i think he is great, i have nothing againts him, and it sucks that this happend to u, at least u have the part, and it works u just have to switch on and off to make it work. i really dont know wat to say, and it really wont matter, cuz its not like i can do something about it, i guess its just bad luck. hope things work out, and i really dont see were this thread is going,
Originally posted by youngxlos

everyone knows MTEC bulbs are crap.

that is why he is giving out freebies.

mine burnt out after 3 months of use. it was installed professionally.

freebie my ass.

sure MTECs look nice at night, but you cant see a damn thing on the road at night.

:lame:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he was so afraid to let ppl know what kind of person he really is, so he blocked my ip, freezed my account, and deleted my posts.

****ing [email protected]

he probably has an account here to check if there is any ecelica member here talking **** about him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts