NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red VeilSide&Rearview Mirror Monitor!!!

Whatcha Think?Red VeilSide&RearView Mirror Monitor!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry abuot the double posting!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How Come I cant Edit My Posts?

·
Registered
623 Posts
where did u get your jdm clear sides and your kit is not the real veilside right.... i like your car doh.. clean... can u tell me where did you get the clear side markers..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JDM Clears are from suprastore.com they are actually for a 94 Supra, It's a Replica from AFS Motorsports, Fits like a glove.
How did you know its a Replica ? Can you really tell,does it look bad?

·
Registered
623 Posts
it doesnt look bad i can tell because of the grill in the front and back... i also have the real veilside and the carbon fiber wing...i like ur car it looks clean... sometime people with the fake veilside the side markers on the front bump. is kinda offf..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Picky-Picky, Yes I need a New antenna! GroundControl Coilovers.
Yes I will put more pics of the monitor up tonight or tomorrow,It needs to be a little darker to see the picture cause it has to shine through the mirror.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the Monitor from X-Treme Audio out in Vegas for $330.00
Works great at night but if you watch DVD's alot during the day you might wanna get an in dash player. SAVV is the brand,you can check it out at www.savv.com Rear View Monitors.
Picture is Awsome! Comes w/ remote,you can dim it,ajust color even flip the image if you have it hooked up to the optional camera that fits in the keyhole for the trunk.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you mean the kit, or the Monitor?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts