NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Dawn and Lauren saying HELLO. We miss the action on this side of the board. Please post, and have a nice day. If your bored, call Brock from the Dallas chapter at 817-444-5672 (for a good time) and tell him Turtle!! He loves it!! BTW... Whos your Daddy??

·
Registered
74 Posts
And just so you all know, Dawn LOVES phone sex. I'm on te phone with her her right now. Give her a call - she'll be up til like 5am
281-866-7946

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
WELL... THATS FUNNY!! Since you have been calling non-stop after I tried prank calling you once cause Lauren and I were bored. Please leave me alone. You have no friends.... go back to your little shorts girl who was the "Life of the Party"!!!

edit: party in everyones pants....

and HAVE A NICE DAY!!

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...... GOODBYE!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
litle shorts girl?? we all know those werent near long enough to be shorts... eh well... i'm gonna play nice...

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
tell me about it.....i still need ppl to pay some fee like at least ...at minimum....$5 so i can get the new server up and running and paid for....for a whole year....and the rest of the money can go towards other things...like other stuff...ionnno....shoot ideas...

maybe TCC shirts like the shirts in Lauren's sig or something better that someone can design...so....anyways....see if you guys can paypal me a min of $5 that'd be great..it'd help this process of moving the server....cuz right now i only have $30 from donations...thanks

paypal addy: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.