NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
i think zach broke cc.com. He posted so much that it overloaded the server.

:chuckles:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Att: Zach, Lauren, and Dawn.........

DOTS!!.......are my thing!!!!!!!!!!!!........please stop using thm'......

I'm da DOT masta'......

*ALL COPY RIGHTS RESERVED......SAM HAS ALL THE RIGHTS AND NOT ANYONE ELSE!!.......SAM IS THE DOT MASTER AND NOBODY SHOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO USE DOTS WITHOUT HIS APPROVAL!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
sam...............................................................................................................................whateva......................................................................................................................I..........................................................................................................................Dot................................When......................................................................................................................................I ................................................................................Want!..............................!

·
Registered
267 Posts
whateva i do what i want!

i saw a coyote....or it was a skinny dog. it had lond ears. it wasnt that bad of a drive. no traffic. you kind of forget distange so it felt really quick.

hows my movie? that i let you take home.........again?

·
Registered
542 Posts
(an old-Chinese Kung-Fu Movie)

.....hmmm....you.....call...me.....liddle girr.......i.....teech-e.....you.....hmmm.....(lips still moving)

(cool sound affect)

whaaap......whugh.......shheeek....whaaap....whugh......whackkk....

hmmmm......i'm da dot masta'.......hmmmm

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.