Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Either one is fine

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not we finally have a set plan for a meet.

Ok its set. We are meeting on September 13 at Dave and Buster's/ Opry Mills in Nashville, Tennessee. Thats all that is set right now. We need stuff to do up there, a route to cruise, a cool place for a photoshoot, etc.

For those of you who dont know where it is the address to Opry Mills is 433 Opry Mills Drive
Nashville, TN 37214.

Who's Coming?

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
I'll try and take the day off, I have no idea what I'll be doing work wise by then.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
thebigbadbanana.....why have I never seen you on here before....?

Your just a few miles down the road from me, hey make a profile over at www.tennspeed.net if you get a chance, it's mainly nashville and surrounding area's.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
hey guys looks like this is actually coming together. since i will be in murray that actually puts me closer to nashville. and i have always wanted to go to D&B cause we dont have one yet in The Ville. So if i have $$ at the time count me in.

·
Registered
154 Posts
thebigbadbanana.....why have I never seen you on here before....?

Your just a few miles down the road from me, hey make a profile over at www.tennspeed.net if you get a chance, it's mainly nashville and surrounding area's.
I mostly just read stuff here. I'll post every now and then when I feel i can contribute. But yeah, I'll make a profile at tennspeed.net

you think the 20th would suit everyone better?
Either date is fine with me.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
I'm sure my girlfriend would like the 20th better, but don't change things on my account......if you remember what I posted earlier.......

·
Registered
543 Posts
I say keep it with the 13th. ^^^ You don't think you could come to the meet, then go to buzzfest?

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
I don't know when it starts...their website just says "WE WILL POST THE SCHEDULE A WEEK PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL."

·
Registered
73 Posts
6 hours for me

1 - 20 of 162 Posts