NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -
It has been brought up and now it is planned. We are all going to meet up in Weston, FL. How's Saturday night for everyone...? All are welcome to come out and chill :D

Matt

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, but remember one thing, if you or anyone fights or causes a problem, I'm going to be pissed... If you are stewing cause he made fun of your car, it's better that you don't come out.

Matt

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Saturday night is a no go for me. We both said anytime on the weekday.

·
Registered
175 Posts
no sunday for me , friday or saturday is my only chances. unless on thursday. otherwise u will either wait till next week or go with out me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
and just wanna check before i come. I want both a roll and a stop. if i come and u only wanna do a stop i tell u to suck a penis. So just incase i wanna do the roll first. Ask anyone i enjoy racing no matter what the situation is. If we do a roll i will do the stop. But just to be sure i wanna do the roll first. If u got no intentions from a roll tell me now and i will spare then 40 miles on my engine.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Friday we're going to Moroso. I can do it Thursday and I will do both a roll and a stop. I prefer a roll if we don't race in Weston.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BadTOYO said:
how about tonight? wed night... is there a problem with that?
R
Wednesday is no good, have to do a project for work so I'm going to the track with the new Mazdaspeed (you all are welcome to come.) I am interning away from school for two weeks, and this is my last week. I can ride out to Weston with Preston (hehe) Thursday night if that's cool... Only problem is my car will be out of commission this Thursday and Friday.
Damn, I thought this would be easy, especially if we're coming to you... :( Keep the suggestions coming

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
dont forget the vid cams.. take some good footage.. before, during, and after.. comments and talk before the race and after.. mwuaha.. some good rivalry.. take some vids of interviews after the race.. haha..

good luck to both sides..

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Don't you guys meet up at Hooters on Thursday? If so I'll be there, just be ready.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts