My top speed was 140mph.

·
Registered
767 Posts
the fastest i got with my celica is 140mph...but with my zx6r 160+ :gap:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've hit 145 in my old 89' Mustang GT :eek: . Only been up to 130 in the GT-S.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
last night...100 in a 55 of 275 (bad!)...
fastest ever was 110 or so...didn't mean to, didn't realize I was going that fast until I passed another car...typically only go 85-90, but thats daily...I'm afraid to go faster; not because of accidents but because of cops! Not much "open road" down here. Country roads are only 65 mph and have sheriffs everywhere. Never really get the opportunity to "open it" unless you're on the highway, then you have state troopers.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
130mph and i dont plan on breaking that record, any bump at that speed is some scary sh!t, and PA doesn't have the best roads.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Originally posted by mithrandir167
130mph and i dont plan on breaking that record, any bump at that speed is some scary sh!t, and PA doesn't have the best roads.
:werd: especially since here in fl, a state trooper just died when he was trying to catch up to a speeding motorcycle going about 130 he crashed into a tree. scary stuff.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Stop speeding. If you are going to speed anyway, make sure its when there isnt too much traffic and have your radar detector on b/c if i catch you, im giving you a ticket.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Tuppuguy said:
Stop speeding. If you are going to speed anyway, make sure its when there isnt too much traffic and have your radar detector on b/c if i catch you, im giving you a ticket.
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Tuppuguy said:
and have your radar detector
doesn't necessarily work. I got three tickets in three weeks w/ two different radar detectors. Lasers suck!!! Just have to know where the cops are; after that, its Russian Roulette.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ugly Pete said:
:werd: especially since here in fl, a state trooper just died when he was trying to catch up to a speeding motorcycle going about 130 he crashed into a tree. scary stuff.
That's what he gets for trying to be macho and do something that was not physically possible. Guess he should have known the limitations of his vehicle. What kind of car was he in?

·
Registered
74 Posts
treeh8r said:
doesn't necessarily work. I got three tickets in three weeks w/ two different radar detectors. Lasers suck!!! Just have to know where the cops are; after that, its Russian Roulette.
Radar detectors are a waste of money. They end up going off for all kinds of stuff and just make you worry too much.

I figure if they're going to pull you over, they're going to pull you over. Don't worry about it. You have a 50% chance that the officer will be reading or taking a bite of a donut and won't even bother with you when you fly by.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts