NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have a video of the timelapse, but I'm going to wait to add a few more elements before I release it.. I'm planning on doing a lot more very very soon and stylizing it like some sort of batman movie.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
what kind of cable would i need in order to connect my D90 to my laptop and see the pictures as i am taking them?

·
Pixel Pusher
1,067 Posts
That is wicked quality man! Whats the song you used in the video, I'm digging it.
Great compositing man I really like your editing, very professional.

I may have to bug you soon when the cars done so we can have a photo shoot with our cars. :gap:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
That is wicked quality man! Whats the song you used in the video, I'm digging it.
Great compositing man I really like your editing, very professional.

I may have to bug you soon when the cars done so we can have a photo shoot with our cars. :gap:
heh yeah sure :)

composition is my life :) have you watched any of my other vids?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I see this camera takes some pretty good videos.. but what about the photos?
Show me some day and night photos, I want to see how well this camera captures pictures.
From your personal experience with this camera, what are the pros and cons?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Canon 60D. Not sure which lens, Ill have a look next time Ive got it.

Picked up a mount so I can /finally/ use a tripod. Never had one before, its really exciting! Makes HDRI much easier.

gf's kitchen (hdri):

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Thanks! I really like how the curtains and wood 'pop'. My photographs are nowhere near the same level as yours though!

About the 60D, it belongs to my mom... She went to upgrade an olddddd film SLR and she came home with one of those.. Cant complain! :p

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
A few shots from a family dinner/get-together this weekend.

Everyone

The House

The Puppy

The Bunny

Garden Ornament:

My Mortal Enemy

41 - 60 of 60 Posts