NewCelica.org Forum banner
281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
idk if I am going. $$$$$
BS - gas is free. BE THERE.

The guys on 6gc aren't coming through for much right now. :/ Looks like we still need brats/hot dogs, more buns, probably wouldn't hurt to have more soda, and burger/dog toppings.
What about a grill??? Propane? And how many burgers/brats/dogs would be needed based on number of people coming? If funny doesn't come, that's 3 fewer burgers to buy...

I hope to have the new HU and amp in but I'm not sure the sub will be connected yet. I'm trying!

OH! And I'll try to get those front endlinks measured today. Just running outta time!

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
All the more reason to come out. Cheap fun with people you actually know who are into something you're into.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, we have a grill and propane. I just made up a dozen burgers and Zach says he's bringing 24-30. We should have enough burgers, but only one package of buns so far. I'll keep an eye on the list on 6gc and here and keep everyone updated. Brigette and I are leaving at 5 am tomorrow so I'll be updating pretty early.

Here's the current list:

Attending:

1. Chris/Stacy - Grilling Utensils, Propane, maybe some treats if I can convince Stacy....
2. Zach - burgers and burger buns
3. The Chee La and Mai See
4. Devin - Grill
5. Joe - Crapolla - Bottled Water
6. Jake & Sam
7. Daniel and Brigette- more burgers to go with Zach's
8. John
9. Lindsay - Chips and (amazing) salsa
10. Art
11. Stephanie
12. Rich- Tundra SR5
13. Sean - WRX - Chips
14. ISH2014 - Mt. Dew
15. Chibisuke- plates, napkins, cups, folks, knifes and spoon
16. Tao

Pending:
1. Adam & lady friend (pending nice weather)
2. Drew Monk
3. Malecrod

Friendly reminder to the newcomers! We usually go hiking after the meet, and if you'd like to go you'll definitely want to bring old clothes and sandals, as we definitely get wet and dirty.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
So, should I pick up some burger buns on my way outta town? Anything else?

Does anyone wanna see the:

battery
eBay SRI
New AEM UEGO
Celica O2 sensor (dunno which one, sorry)
Interstate Batter - the one recommended for my '00 GT-S
Ichiba 25mm spacers
Megan rear strut bar
2zz intake & TB

I also have a pair of front Powergrid endlinks. You can read about them on their website I'd imagine? If not, here are some deets. First off, I've not cleaned them :D Second, the shaft is 6" long before the threads start. Currently the links are about 10 3/4" to 11" apart with between 3/4" and 1/2" of threads from the middle of the shaft. Implies to me they'll go down to about 9.5" or so. Hope that helps.

Have a couple of head units in double-din mounts, btw, too. One's JVC and the other's Pioneer, both support USB connections. Can get more info if you wish.

Sorry for the garage sale post...

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I grabbed 8 hotdog and 8 burger buns. 4 chicken and apple sausage for anyone with a pecking stomach. Swiss and medium cheddar slices. 24 pack water.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 · (Edited)
I have the ketchup, mustard, and pickles covered.

Attending:

1. Chris/Stacy - Grilling Utensils, Propane, maybe some treats if I can convince Stacy....
4. Devin - Grill
5. Joe - Crapolla - Bottled Water, Ketchup, Mustard, and Pickles
6. Jake & Sam
7. Daniel and Brigette- More burgers to go with Zach's
8. John
10. Art
11. Stephanie
12. Rich- Tundra SR5
13. Sean - WRX - Chips
14. ISH2014 - Mt. Dew
15. Chibisuke- plates, napkins, cups, folks, knifes and spoon
16. Tao

Pending:
2. Drew Monk
3. Malecrod

Officially cant make it. I am going downtown tomorrow to check out the IIT campus.
Lame. We'll miss you. :marky:

Friendly reminder to the newcomers! We usually go hiking after the meet, and if you'd like to go you'll definitely want to bring old clothes and sandals, as we definitely get wet and dirty.
I grabbed 8 hotdog and 8 burger buns. 4 chicken and apple sausage for anyone with a pecking stomach. Swiss and medium cheddar slices. 24 pack water.
I'll bring more water. And I have dibs on an apple sausage. Haha!

Also: Any kind of food/drink will be gladly welcomed to the meet.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
Sean will not be able to come, he had to work in Southern Illinois this weekend... :marky:

Attending:

4. Devin - Grill
5. Joe - Crapolla - Bottled Water, Ketchup, Mustard, and Pickles
6. Jake & Sam
7. Daniel and Brigette- More burgers to go with Zach's
8. John
10. Art
11. Stephanie
12. Rich- Tundra SR5
13. ISH2014 - Mt. Dew
14. Chibisuke- plates, napkins, cups, folks, knifes and spoon
15. Tao

Pending:
2. Drew Monk
3. Malecrod

·
Registered
69 Posts
Zach picked up 28 buns, and we have around 45 burgers. So another dozen buns would easily cover the burgers. Apart from that, we have Mt. Dew so if anyone wants any Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper, feel free to pick some up, otherwise I think we have everything covered.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Does that mean I should pick up a dozen burger buns?

·
99 Posts
Woohoo. Today's the day. I made a thing of my pasta salad. I also brought bowls, extra forks, and napkins. I'm like stoked. Now just to head over to the car wash, scrub Sil clean and polish him up :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #296 ·
Yay, weather will looks perfect today, not too hot and the sun is shining!

If anyone has some spare chips in their pantry, you can bring those, since Sean was supposed to bring them.

Also, if anyone has any questions, you can call me at Two One Nine 510 Two Eight Eight Eight.

I'll see you guys at the BP at 10.

Edit: Also: My crappy edition only has three gears of fury, so I can't go above 67-ish without the car wanting to blow up. Haha!

·
Registered
69 Posts
A burger dozen will be plenty. :) Our GPS estimates we'll be there around 10:30 but Brigette and I are going to detour into Oglesby for a car wash before going to the park so I'd say we'll be pulling in around 11.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Leaving now to grab a quick breakfast then to Morris for Menards to grab the chips and some gas then down across the river and over the back roads to arrive a little after 11.

281 - 300 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.