NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yea, they're all doing the 7th. If the another weekend is nice and some of you all want to meet somewhere too for dinner or something maybe we can work something out?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hmm, I'll have to see what's going on.

Would be cool, I've never actually shown up for a meet. It's about 4.5 hours for me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im going to try my best. Right now it looks like my girlfriend and i should be there.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The usual people I think, there's a thread going over there for it, linked in 2nd post.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey bitter, maybe you can toss this into the 6gc forum as well. I have a 3d printer and im starting to make emblems and keychains with it. Anyone interested in me printing off a round of Celica keychains for everyone or something?

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well if anyone is interested, how will they contact you? :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
If theyre interested ill just make a big batch and first come first served!!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Eh, I'm not too interested but can you whip one out so I have something to post besides that this guy makes this thing and do you want to buy one? :rofl:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh no i wouldnt charge anyone for these!! Itd cost me like 5 bucks to make 30 of them so i wasnt worried about the cost.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well I guess just make them and hand them out if you want. I dunno. Post up on 6GC? I'm not the telephone operator. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.