NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have started back up on Monday nights again if anyone cares who is nearby. Seen a FRS or two there. Anyone interested?

·
2,644 Posts
monday nights? it's give or take a 45 minute drive for me, so i could do it sometimes, would love to get into meets again

i won't be for the next few weeks, have finals, my car's getting dropped off at the paint shop in the next couple days finally, but after that, i'll go for sure :thumbup:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
monday nights? it's give or take a 45 minute drive for me, so i could do it sometimes, would love to get into meets again

i won't be for the next few weeks, have finals, my car's getting dropped off at the paint shop in the next couple days finally, but after that, i'll go for sure
I'll keep an eye out over the next weeks to make sure they will still be going on.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know. The car scene really isn't what it used to be.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Went to the Springfield Meet last night, where was everyone else?

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went to the Springfield Meet last night, where was everyone else?
I don't go unless I know others are going. I don't go just to "stand by my car."

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I don't go unless I know others are going. I don't go just to "stand by my car."
T3HKMAN knows a little something about cars, it's not how you stand by your car but how you drive your car. :chuckles:

Sorry, I'll shoot you an invite next time Scotty, my friend and I slid by last minute while it was raining. Pretty large turnout after the rain. Mostly Civics and Tegs but an R32 and a R35 showed up and a old school lowrider hitting that 3 wheel motion. Only one other Celica owner, was going to say hello but the driver moved away for a while from their car. :gap:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T3HKMAN knows a little something about cars, it's not how you stand by your car but how you drive your car.
"You better learn that."

Sad that I remember the next line, but it was a wonderfully horrible epic movie.
Sorry, I'll shoot you an invite next time Scotty,
Okay. This coming Monday I probably won't be available (parents are in town from Florida).

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can go this evening if anyone would like to join me.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Some pics of the Memorial Day meet.

Supercharged Stingray

Supercharged Stingray

Supercharged Stingray

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whose coming tomorrow night? Anyone? Beuller?

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Might roll down, Hyper Fest was legit except for the major accident that left a trainer dead. :sadpace: Horrible occurrence, thoughts and prayers to his family and the driver.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just curious, would the meet be somewhat big? i could maybe convince a friend or two to come if it's usually a decent turnout
There are usually around 50 or more cars there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts