NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I would probably get there around 7:30pm, but no later than 8pm. I didn't drive my celica to work today so got to go home and grab it after the gym, but I live less than 5 minutes from Springfield Plaza.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
anyone else willing to go?
Will might come judging from his post earlier. We'll have to wait a couple of months for Brandon to get home to get others I imagine.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Springfield Plaza meets have been cancelled indefinitely. Security and 3 cops cars were parked in the lot turning away would be attendees. Aparently, they have now moved the meet somewhere near Fairfax Towne Center. I blame the idiots revving their engines like we've never heard a V8, turbo 4 banger, crotch rocket engine before.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Nope that wasn't the reason Party. The reason for the cancellation is that some idiots got into a fight the previous Monday. My friend showed it to me on Instagram, so many people recording the potential fight in the video I saw it looked like morons were egging the guy who started it on. So lame.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nope that wasn't the reason Party. The reason for the cancellation is that some idiots got into a fight the previous Monday. My friend showed it to me on Instagram, so many people recording the potential fight in the video I saw it looked like morons were egging the guy who started it on. So lame.
I could only speculate. Sucks though, specially since it was so close. Doubt I'll ever make it to the new spot. Going west in during rush hour is not my idea of fun.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts