NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
5,029 Posts
man that car looks hurt. i see a bodykit in the works but the other pics look like u already had some damage or somethin on the car. whats the deal with antennaless? ....reception now comes about how? gonna be interestin to see the finished product.

cant wait to see the results Krysy :thumbup:

EDIT: Sweet Jeebus!! 7 PEOPLE browsing the forums at this time of the morning. U people dont sleep. I was forced to wake up.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course she looks hurt, she's being filled, fixed, shaved, added on to, etc!

Lot's to be done still. She also will be gone for a few weeks in May as well for something else. :gap: Can't wait to get her back I miss her.

I brought her to a friend of a friend who does a lot of older show cars and has done some gorgeous paint jobs on some SHO's that I have seen recently. He is out of Mansfield, MA.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
manny - the antenna- being replaced by a small window one that goes under the tint. Not the greatest reception, but with possibility of XM, that changes things a bit........

flake is called ultra mini rose.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
wonder how much it would cost to shave the door handles and install the right equipment
Notice the missing doors :gap:

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No lambo doors...

They chose to take the doors off to properly mold the skirts in and weld where the handles were. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.