NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let's hit the track!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent Patrick Chamberlain (AKA SpyderVI) $1000.00 for two C60 transmissions a LSD, and more parts. Check out his for-sale listings. He was supposed to ship from St. Thomas earlier this month which did not happen due to a clerical error? Since then I have heard nothing. . .

Patrick - need to make this right. Where are my transmissions, etc?

·
Let's hit the track!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick response

I do hope he comes out of his funk soon. A bad reputation is bad KARMA. John Lennon will tell you all about that. . . . can't shake it until you make things right.

·
Let's hit the track!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back on track -

Patrick came back out of the woodwork and we have this project back on track. Keep you posted. . . .

·
Let's hit the track!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I finally get the goods from the Virgin Islands today - Patrick excluded the LSD even though I sent hem EXACTLY what he was asking for ALL the parts. I call that a RIP OFF!. Sending an email off to PAYPAL immediately. This player is not to be trusted. Can you say F~CK HEAD?

·
Registered
354 Posts
So I finally get the goods from the Virgin Islands today - Patrick excluded the LSD even though I sent hem EXACTLY what he was asking for ALL the parts. I call that a RIP OFF!. Sending an email off to PAYPAL immediately. This player is not to be trusted. Can you say F~CK HEAD?
Problem here is that you are well past the PayPal claim due date if I'm not mistaken. Either ways, this was poor business ethic on his behalf. Let's just hope he "forgot" to send the LSD to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts