NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
Mod edit: Posting long-cat 8065 times in the same post = massive spam.

Consider this your only warning...

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I am pretty sure most "drunk posts" are not very "drunk" to begin with.
how the hell did he find his way into OT in the first place.
It's not that hard to actually post drunk. It's not like i actually physically logged on to my NC.org account from a desktop computer. Checking forums is almost like finger instincts with smartphones these days. It takes me 3 taps on my phone to get into OT, which is exactly what must have happened at the bar.

It really is not that much different than drunk texting.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
It's not that hard to actually post drunk. It's not like i actually physically logged on to my NC.org account from a desktop computer. Checking forums is almost like finger instincts with smartphones these days. It takes me 3 taps on my phone to get into OT, which is exactly what must have happened at the bar.

It really is not that much different than drunk texting.
The fact that you come to OT when you're at a bar shows how much of a loser you truly are.

Oh snap that rhymes! :fawk:

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
The fact that you come to OT when you're at a bar shows how much of a loser you truly are.

Why? :(. It's a bar. Not some swanky ass nightclub. I have a girl. I wasn't prowling. I was being my self at a bar, and myself means checking on to OT once in awhile.

·
Buck Futter
1,935 Posts

Why? :(. It's a bar. Not some swanky ass nightclub. I have a girl. I wasn't prowling. I was being my self at a bar, and myself means checking on to OT once in awhile.
Nono no no no nono no .

21 - 40 of 93 Posts