NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
Drive out to Port Jeff; you know you want to.
We have so many ****ing road trips this summer because of weddings and ****. I think I'm just going to take her to one of the Michael Simon restaurants in the Cleveland area. She's a sucker for pop music so I also bought tickets to see New Kids on the Block. Suffice it to say my knob won't be dry for the rest of the summer after she sees those tickets. She'll go ape ****.

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
You are engaged to a woman and you haven't even been "together" for a year yet?
This also crossed my mind
it's probably that new age progressive shet where ppl marry in 5 months because it "feels right"
More the case is that we had both been in the dating crowd for a while which made us doing long distance easy in the sense that we both were serious about it. I knew from way early on this would be it. It's cliche I know, but it's true.

fu k2snowski for clinching the marriage though :(...
Thanks.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
More the case is that we had both been in the dating crowd for a while which made us doing long distance easy in the sense that we both were serious about it. I knew from way early on this would be it. It's cliche I know, but it's true.
You sound like a completely hopeless romantic.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Lol

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Was that before or after I was banging chicks left and right before I met her?
Most likely before, but I'm willing to bet if you're the KSoFM that you say you are, then you probably fvcked some tricks even after you met her.

In fact, you were probably packing women up until the time she moved in with you.

Long distance relationships....ha....I get it.

Regardless, all the best :thumbup:

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
Most likely before, but I'm willing to bet if you're the KSoFM that you say you are, then you probably fvcked some tricks even after you met her.

In fact, you were probably packing women up until the time she moved in with you.
Nah, I do have convictions. When I'm single... I'm SINGLE. When I'm committed, I'm COMMITTED.
Long distance relationships....ha....I get it.

Regardless, all the best
Thanks ;)
pre-congratulations on your future divorce
Nah, not this guy.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Nah, I do have convictions. When I'm single... I'm SINGLE. When I'm committed, I'm COMMITTED.
Thanks for emphasizing your point by capitalizing certain words.

Regardless, you're not married yet... :evil:

k2snownsk8 said:
Yup. She warned me ahead of time that divorce isn't an option, which I agree. That and if I messed things up she would take everything, and take a hammer to my car. I said if she messed things up it would be her dog. We have a mutual understanding
Skooter said:
If that isn't true love I don't know what is.
:chuckles:

Don't hurt the puppy, send it my way and I'll take care of it. I'll know exactly what to do this time around after I confiscate the little pooch.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts