81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
We already knew who really wore the pants in their relationship.
K2snowski?

I mean, he was once talking about jeans and stuff along with us. :shrugs:

Seriously though I bet K2snowkski's chick is a fox. I would probably hit it. And i have not even seen her

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
Then she's already won.
I could possibly give him away to a rescue shelter if it came down to that. Beat him, can't.
We already knew who really wore the pants in their relationship.
Yeah, it's whoever has the money.
I mean, he was once talking about jeans and stuff along with us.
True, true.
Seriously though I bet K2snowkski's chick is a fox. I would probably hit it. And i have not even seen her
She is. While I won't post pictures, she gets compared to 3 starlets: people have said her face looks like either Audrina Patridge or Megan Fox (she has dark straight dyed black hair), but she is curvy like Katy Perry.
I wouldn't doubt it. He has good taste in cars, clothes, watches and has money. Even if he is 300lbs he would score a hottie with that.
Thank you. Not a lot of money, just a little. Marc has more than me.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Yeah but judging by how fat and disgusting k2 described his finance's sisters as, there is no way that apple rolled away from the tree unlike the others.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I could possibly give him away to a rescue shelter if it came down to that. Beat him, can't.

Yeah, it's whoever has the money.

True, true.

She is. While I won't post pictures, she gets compared to 3 starlets: people have said her face looks like either Audrina Patridge or Megan Fox (she has dark straight dyed black hair), but she is curvy like Katy Perry.

Thank you. Not a lot of money, just a little. Marc has more than me.
Marc has Jew blood in him though , thus creating an uneven playing field and is subsequently barred from all future financial comparisons due to this advantage he holds

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
Yeah but judging by how fat and disgusting k2 described his finance's sisters as, there is no way that apple rolled away from the tree unlike the others.
Her sister isn't fat, more so large/athletic. She would be home to such sports as volleyball or perhaps basketball. My fiance definitely got better genes than her.

Marc has Jew blood in him though , thus creating an uneven playing field and is subsequently barred from all future financial comparisons due to this advantage he holds
I have western european blood mostly, some mexican too. Old money. Bitch.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts