NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this is a repost.. but I found these pics on i-club.com

Man, its this and the Evo8 that makes me want to stop spending money on my celica, and save up for a down payment on one of these..

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I think that pic was taken around Dana Pointe in Southern California. I heard there were a **** load of them in a parking structure around there and they were being test driven around socal a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello People.
You supose to hold with Toyota.

The Suparu Impreza WRX STi isn't so good car...
Have any of you drived one?

I do and I must say the engine is good, oh no I mean the engine is a little monster but the rest of the car sucks,

STi is Like a Wife car with a better engine, Not for me.

So remember. Toyota for Ever! :)

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Goose said:
Hello People.
You supose to hold with Toyota.

The Suparu Impreza WRX STi isn't so good car...
Have any of you drived one?

I do and I must say the engine is good, oh no I mean the engine is a little monster but the rest of the car sucks,

STi is Like a Wife car with a better engine, Not for me.

So remember. Toyota for Ever! :)
Now that is funny!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Im trying to trade my car in for a WRX. I dont need an STI, a plain scooby is good enough for me( im only going to mod it faster than an STI anyhoo :evil: ) anything is an improvment from this car :puke:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
you really don't like your GT? i love mine. and i can'r afford anything else too :) well i be happy with my gt for a while just started getting into autoxing. Maybe in about 4-5 years i'll buy another car lol

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Lord Banshee said:
you really don't like your GT? i love mine. and i can'r afford anything else too :) well i be happy with my gt for a while just started getting into autoxing. Maybe in about 4-5 years i'll buy another car lol
Honestly, it looks good and is a fun car. But its not enough motor for me :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts