NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im cleaning the Z's pop charger and im lettin it dry (naturally) , so i thought id take the scoob to work today.. im in the alpharetta area and i keep hearing this bad ass revving sound coming from in front, so i keep trying to see what it is but there are alot of cars in the way so im like.. oh fuk it.. and im just laying back in the seat waiting for traffic to get going, then it clears up.. i speed up so i can stop at the BP and buy some coffee and cigs, then i noticed the ferrari pulls in the BP as well and THEN i knew what was making that awesome sound, so i fill up the scoob got some coffee and cig.. and i start back on my way to work... well lemme just make it short.. caught alight with the guy on a 3 laner, he kept reving at me and the girls next to me in a mercedes conv. and... i think the chicks were making fun of MY car.. but uhh.. im not sure.. anyway.. the d1ck says "nice wing".. and im like thinking.. ohh dont push me.. there are alot of cops on this rd.. but he keeps revving and says "let me have a taste guy", the girls next to me are going "wooooOOO!!!".. and im like.. YEAH GET MORE ATTENTION idiots.. the guy says "wether you're going or not.. is up to you.. BUT.. im going on green".. and im like dude.. "wtf your ferrari isnt that fast.. its cool and your paycheck probably owns me.. but dont get embarrased man".. i was trying to scare him maybe.. so he'd stop tempting me.. he then says "wrx subaru.. HA!"... so i decided.. id give it a go.. he revs up.. and holds, i pump between 5500-6000rpms light turns green he spins .. jumps ahead half a car as im still slipping the clutch.. then right after.. like millisecond after his .5 car lead i dump and immediately pull 2 cars out in front.. first was over fast and slammed into 2nd , my lead was now 3 cars, slam in 3rd we kept that distance, slammed in 4th and got another car between us.. shut off.. around 110 with him 4 cars back.. and i felt great...

my first time beating a ferrari

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Nice kill! I just wonder if the girls were laughing at the car or.... ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Sweet. But.....

You smoke in these prestine cars?

:thumbdown

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
Sweet. But.....

Its an AWD thing - hes compensating for not smoking the tires ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Its an AWD thing - hes compensating for not smoking the tires ;)
Nice try, but no.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
Nice try, but no.
Was I wrong about him compensating, or just about what he was compensating for? :gap:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
It wasnt funny.
Yes it was - you just don't get it. Mmm Hmm - thats it.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
Sweet. But.....

the only car i smoke in is the celica.. and that was long ago.. i dont smoke in the cars
Nice kill! I just wonder if the girls were laughing at the car or.... ;)
haha.. probably laughin at my shrek looking a$$

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Sou outta curiosity - what did the assbag in the overpriced Italian slowmobile do after getting wasted by a car that cost less than what he pays dor a tuneup at the Ferrari dealership?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he slowed down, and put his hat on.. i was actually trying to give him a thumbs up and not being an a$$ about it, but he wouldnt come next to me

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
he slowed down, and put his hat on.. i was actually trying to give him a thumbs up and not being an a$$ about it, but he wouldnt come next to me
ROFL! I love when that happens! Well done - now he probably goes and buys an STI on his lunchbreak.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ROFL! I love when that happens! Well done - now he probably goes and buys an STI on his lunchbreak.
yeah so.. in some sense.. he still kicked my ass

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Yes it was - you just don't get it. Mmm Hmm - thats it.
I am hilarious. I know a good joke when I see one. THAT was not it.

he will not buy an STI. The STI is still a subaru and his car is still a ferarri.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
I am hilarious. I know a good joke when I see one. THAT was not it.

he will not buy an STI. The STI is still a subaru and his car is still a ferarri.
rich people dont think that way, they want what everyone else has and then some

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
rich people dont think that way, they want what everyone else has and then some
Bingo.

There was actually a thread on a Ferrari forum not too long ago where some guy with a 366 (? not sure - it was some number designation) or something got spanked by an STI and so then he went and bought one and was talking about how much he liked it.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
haha shrek i love it. Come here Donkey i got a littlte somthin for ya!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well.. im gonna walk around today thinking im the sht.. because i beat a ferrari... and tommorrow ill get spanked by another MR2 with a 3sgte and that will balance me

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great run, classic.

Reminds me of the time I raced a N/A 300zx and when I looked over he waved at me like "goodbye" and punched it, then I proceeded to catch him and put a car on him. (through 3rd lift)

The feeling after races like that are priceless.

CF

1 - 20 of 74 Posts