NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who here places stickers on their cars? and where is the usual spots that you place them onto?

i got this fidanza sticker and two ACT stickers..just want some opinions on where to slap them

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I have about 20 stickers sitting in my room that comes with all kinds of crap I bought for my car.

I would never put them on my car. That's pretty gay unless you are sponsored.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
when i bought my car it came with stickers on the window, 24 minutes after i bought it i scraped them right off!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slidr said:
I have about 20 stickers sitting in my room that comes with all kinds of crap I bought for my car.

I would never put them on my car. That's pretty gay unless you are sponsored.
i am sponsored :naughty:

now i just need to know where to slap my stickers

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have to echo most other people here, just say no.

But if you must, on the side skirt behind the front wheels can be cool, back passenger windows, in a verticle line from the top center of the rear window, I think the best idea is to not concentrate them in one spot and to make them as low key as possible.
Real sports cars can speak for themselves without a bunch of labels. This is why we all chose not to buy Honda Civics....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Mackitraz said:
I have to echo most other people here, just say no.

But if you must, on the side skirt behind the front wheels can be cool, back passenger windows, in a verticle line from the top center of the rear window, I think the best idea is to not concentrate them in one spot and to make them as low key as possible.
Real sports cars can speak for themselves without a bunch of labels. This is why we all chose not to buy Honda Civics....
well the celica isnt really up there on the 4cyl real sports car list...you must know nothing of civics...a civic is way better than a celica..more parts,more options..its almost an endless possibility on what you can do to it with little money. just because you notice that most guys in hondas dont know squat about what they are doing and lose to you doesnt mean every owner is like that. how many times has the celica been featured in a car magazine thats not FI? i've seen plenty na civics...but back on topic seriously..put it under your hood..imo stickers=speed..if you have speed whos gonna say something to you about your stickers?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts