NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's still up for grabs if anyone wants it !!

$250.00firm + shipping/freight charges

*as you can see in the last picture, this is the ONLY major flaw that has occured in this bumpers 3 year life so far (approx. 1" long x 1/4")

PM me if your interested

-dustin

.......you also get a free set of APC clear bumper lenses too !!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
debating:)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
If I was in the market for a front bumper, I would take this in a heartbeat, but I already have the TRD front. 250 is a great price especially if you have a red car. I mean people pay like this much to just get the replica in fiberglass. And Dustin is a great guy. When I received my wing from him, it was packaged so nicely over and over that it took me like 10 minutes just to get the wing out. SOrry I didn't thank you for the sale of the wing earlier Dustin.

Peter

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
....thanks peter !!

this front bumper is a little worn from daily driving and so it may need to be resprayed and have some of the very VERY few little rockchips removed (when i say small, i mean you can only see 'em when you are up close - 1ft away, and waxing the car)

i'll take some pics later today and show you what condition it is in because there are a few other spots that are hard to describe the flaw

·
Registered
372 Posts
How is no one jumping on this?!?!?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
grr...i sorta want it, but then again why would i want to get rid of my rmm front lip and be action packaged=(...man

·
Registered
372 Posts
just ebay it, it might take longer but you'll probably get more $$$ :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts