NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have this for sale, painted spec blue. Just had it refiberglassed and painted last week for 250 and I'm selling it for 300 shipped. The driverside post needs work to lay flat on the liftgate, but not much. Paypal or money order accepted

-Wil

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
now wut u gettin?.. i htought u juss got that wing

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, but I've already put enough money into it to have a veilside or kaminari or RMM wing. It looks really good now, but the fitment just did me in. I'm getting the kaminari CF wing from my new sponsor. 100 bucks at a shop and this wing will be perfect.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
could I swap the side part's where you adjust the level and center bar out with the one's from my TD kit?I would be interested if so.PM me~Bradley

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure if it could be done or not... C'mon guys, 275 shipped, I need to get my new Octane bumper painted.

-Wil

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The bottom is flat, there are no bolts or anything to put through the liftgate. I used 3m tape and screws w/ washers from underneath. I'm not sure if the pieces are interchangable from wing to wing. I'm telling you all, 100 bucks in a shop and this wing will be perfect. It's wrapped up and ready to ship.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
275 shipped plus 100 bux in the shop(of whitch there are no good one's here) and this will be expensive.I just wnat to get the cf center,does it have the 3rd brake light?~Bradley

1 - 20 of 27 Posts