NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a full body kit want to get rid of these $275 plus shippin or willing to meet half way souther wisconsin northern ILLINOIS...this includes stock front and rear bumper already painted black!! whoevers interested PM me thanks

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
i'll give you 100 shipped for the front...thats the same price this other guy was offering but hasn't come through. Let me know. Lates

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
although 275 seems pretty good comapred to dealer prices, that price is a bit high. a more reasonable price would be arounf 100+ shipping.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
so would you take 100 shipped for the front bumper?? let me know. oh and can you take a picture? what year is your car? has it been out in the sun alot? just want to know so I can tell if it will match the rest of the body or not. Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to be honest im still waitin for the guy to put my aftermarket front bumper on...should be this week sometime and as soon as its off i will send it...just need ur full adress..and i except money orders...will let u kno as soon as i get ur full address how much it will cost for shipping thanks man

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
well i got first dips on it, :p i need it more than you man, the front of my car is totally messed up, its full of dead bugs and crap that I can't wash off...damn the bugs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts