NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a stock gt motor sitting at my shop that i'm going to be parting out, its off a 2001 gt 43k mi. auto trans. all wiring and comp. are for sale also. i have everything from the dash forward for sale. (includes axles front suspension, rotors shocks etc. so if there is anything you need make offers. thanks justin

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
will you sell the auto tranny? or just the torque converter?....also, you said from the dash forward, so if that includes the dash, then do you have the little plastic piece that goes around the power window/power door lock controls?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plastics are sold but i do have the condensor. make an offer i'll be out of town until the 13th of sept i can start shipping parts after that. sorry for the wait but if you still want it its yours
justin

·
Registered
396 Posts
are the plastics sold to me? or were they sold before my post?? ok just making sure

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they were sold before the post, but i may have another set laying around in storage somewhere i'll let hyou know as soon as i can check, and pucky i dont have the Maf sensor it was damaged in the wreck.
Justin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts