NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock GTS 16" rim width....I swear I did a search!!!

Dang it guys...I did a search and freak'n can't find the stock GTS 16" rim width. I heard that it is 6.5 inch, but I don't know for sure. Can someone confirm this? Also, what size of TRD T2 rims should I get? 7.0" width or 8.0" width. I want to go with what's lightest, but also don't want to lose performance. I'm staying with 17" diameter.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Re: Stock GTS 16" rim width....I swear I did a search!!!

aerospike2002 said:
Dang it guys...I did a search and freak'n can't find the stock GTS 16" rim width. I heard that it is 6.5 inch, but I don't know for sure. Can someone confirm this? Also, what size of TRD T2 rims should I get? 7.0" width or 8.0" width. I want to go with what's lightest, but also don't want to lose performance. I'm staying with 17" diameter.
Stock 16" GT-S wheels are 16x6.5 It's printed on the inside of the wheel you have to take it off to see it. For the TRD wheels I'd say go with 17x7, what size tires you gonna be mounting?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about the size tires yet - haven't decided....but I ordered the 17x7's already and still have the option of changing it. So, I just wanted to see what pop. opinion was. Thanks so much for the answer RevHappyGTS and for not flaming me or anything about the search thing. I truly swear that I tried - sometimes there is just so many hits it seems impossible to find anything. That's why I just sat down and compiled the flywheel weight list that's currently in the Performance section. For the sake of myself and others time. Again, thanks for the answers. I don't have my car with me - that's why I couldnt' check the size. I would know if I had it with me where to look!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts