NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Bad.

Seriously, though, it depends on the tire. First I had 205/40 on stock height ... man what an eyesore. Then I upgraded to 225/40 ... so much better, since it filled up the wheel gap. Then I got dropped on Hotchkis springs ... and now it's perfect.

Search my posts for pics. I've posted pics of the above three scenarios in the past.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
4 ft.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Honestly its not that bad. I have some 17'' motegi's on mine and it didnt noticeably raise it, however im sure it did a little bit maybe a couple of mm's. I still would love to lower it an 1.5'' but dont have the $$ for that right now. Is there any difference in suspension between the gt and gts? Check out my gallery for pics.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
SOAPY said:
^^GTS has a tighter suspension setup cus of the weight of the 2zz engine
i believe only the front springs have a higher spring rate.

·
Registered
641 Posts
kylebGTS said:
Honestly its not that bad. I have some 17'' motegi's on mine and it didnt noticeably raise it, however im sure it did a little bit maybe a couple of mm's. I still would love to lower it an 1.5'' but dont have the $$ for that right now. Is there any difference in suspension between the gt and gts? Check out my gallery for pics.
looks good. better than i would think. what size tire are you running? 45/215?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
celica_ownz said:
Would having a low profile tire make it look better or worse?
either way i would still want to drop it. even the eibach prokit drop will make the car look better then the stock height look

1 - 12 of 12 Posts