49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock parts from an automatic 2004 gt for sale:

Transmission

Shifter cables for an automatic

Stock exhaust system- with O2 sensors

2 Exhaust manifolds- GT and GTS

Alternator

Pretty much all engine parts due to engine swap...

AEM cold air intake (silver)

Stock cd player/radio

Stock front and rear sway bars

Stock tail lights

Passenger side front headlight

If you don't see it I might have it for sale so just ask...

Everything is being sold for best offer + shipping..

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Rules #5 of the classifieds:

[[PICTURE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT IS A MUST, INCLUDING WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOUR SCREEN NAME AND NEWCELICA.ORG]]

Pictures of actual product is a MUST when creating a thread.
Also to include in the picture on a piece of paper written down, Your Username and NewCelica.org. This is to verify it is your actual product and not a recycled image found over the internet. If you have the time to create a thread of a item you are trying to sell then you have time to post pictures up with this requested information.
This applies to local only sales and interest threads as well.
No exceptions. Failure to follow this rule will lead to your thread being deleted without notice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, pics coming soon

Sorry this is the first time I have ever posted something for sale. Pictures will follow in a couple weeks though as my car and all parts are still at my old house in CT and I now live in NJ.

And no I'm sorry I only have the gt intake.. Visors are not for sale, but when I get up there to take pics I will look for your other item

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sorry this is the first time I have ever posted something for sale. Pictures will follow in a couple weeks though as my car and all parts are still at my old house in CT and I now live in NJ.

And no I'm sorry I only have the gt intake.. Visors are not for sale, but when I get up there to take pics I will look for your other item

Cool. Let me know how much you want for the GT airbox

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
:closed:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.