NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from anyone in the Orlando/FL area with aftermarket rims that have theyre stock rims. I am getting my GTS rims powdercoated and I am wondering if anyone can lend me out any kind of wheels that will fit my car. GT rims hubcaps dirties I dont care, just anything that can get me around for a like a week or so. Ill pay like 50 bucks or somwthing for rent if you would like.

·
Registered
503 Posts
heh, Ive got the stock black 16" wheels that my hubbies use to be on-- just no rubber to wrap em with- sorry mike

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I have some stocker GT's with almost all the tread left (barely used on an auto GT, so no burnout tread loss), if you wanna pay me a small fee for them so I can have the garage space, we could do something. I'm pretty flexible and in the Orlando area (I think you hang with the Team Zero guys). Heck, I'll even help ya bolt em up. PM me if you're still interested.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think hes just lookin to rent =) but maybe you let him borrow em and he'll have his friend hook you up with his Angel Eye install... mb mb =)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I will only be needing to use them for a week or 2 at the most. 2002 Gt is there a number I can reach you at? Yes I do hang out with the TGZ fellas, but mostly Doug (droyce). Myt number is 407 497 5053 I would really appreciate it if you could let me borrow them, we can work something out... thanks
BTW The pics of the angel eyes will be up soon, I cant figure out how to put the damn pics on the site so Fins gonna do it for me.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
FastAss00GTS said:
Yeah I will only be needing to use them for a week or 2 at the most. 2002 Gt is there a number I can reach you at? Yes I do hang out with the TGZ fellas, but mostly Doug (droyce). Myt number is 407 497 5053 I would really appreciate it if you could let me borrow them, we can work something out... thanks
BTW The pics of the angel eyes will be up soon, I cant figure out how to put the damn pics on the site so Fins gonna do it for me.
Hey...if you just need to borrow them, that's cool, I'm sure we can work something out. You can reach me at 407-924-1417, if I don't answer, just leave a voicemail and I'll get back to ya. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
john does that include removal of the tires to do the work? are they 100% coated, or just superficially? got pics?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
BoyRacer said:
john does that include removal of the tires to do the work? are they 100% coated, or just superficially? got pics?
no, you have to have the tire pull'd from the rim. they do the cleaning, and prep work. i pull'd the center caps, and removed the tires. they are 100% coated, even the hard to see places. yeah i have pic's(before tires/and after the install), ahhh throw me your email, and ill sent a pic. this is the only pic i have online, sorry i cant resize the pic.:(

again sorry about the size!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Adam my dad works for Sherwin Williams and he has a customer that is doing it for me. My dad said hes pretty much just charging me for supplies, so it will be mad cheap. Im not sure what he will do for anyone else. I can find out though.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Adam my dad works for Sherwin Williams and he has a customer that is doing it for me. My dad said hes pretty much just charging me for supplies, so it will be mad cheap. Im not sure what he will do for anyone else. I can find out though. I just talked to him and he has another customer of his that is in body work, so Im going to see him tommorow to see about getting my body kit put on. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oops a double post, it said wed site not responding so i figuered it didnt go through :chuckles:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts