1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
wow theres a lot of cloggage on the stock system

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
hahah holy crap. that kicks ass! dont forget to post videos!

gj man!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
:eek: :crazy2: omfg that is going to be soooooooo loud you dont even know it... i hope your state has no laws on loud exhausts..

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive been runing that exhaust for the pass ummmm i would say 3 month with no tickets. the kazuma belive it or not is very quiet on low rpms, but ones lift kicks in OMG. i have a few videos but there not that good. ill see if i can post one up.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Say adios to passing emmisionsssssssssss

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I think everyones just a baby.... "its too loud" whine whine whine lol..... sounds badass!!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
butterfingers. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Must've scared the cameraman :)

Nice. Is the WR Header worth it? I have yet to see dynos from someone. But so far the only people I know who have them are you and DYI01. Because right now I am thinking this will be my birthday present to myself, and then cams will be my X-Mas gift.

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TRlPPlN said:
must be time to get smogged. is that why your switching back?
actually yeah i need to pass my emissions, so i went back to stock. but i found someone that could of passed me with all my **** in....i was so mad when he said he could of just passed me.
Archer2KGTS said:
Must've scared the cameraman :)

Nice. Is the WR Header worth it? I have yet to see dynos from someone. But so far the only people I know who have them are you and DYI01. Because right now I am thinking this will be my birthday present to myself, and then cams will be my X-Mas gift.
if you go to mwr page they have some dynos. the header gain a lot of low end and porque. and to be honest with you this header is worth every ****ing dollar. wr did good this time. if i was you i would buy it. most have

1 - 15 of 15 Posts