NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 GTS with Action Pkg TRD front bumper. I am planning on installing some fog lights per the instructs in the INSTALL section of this forum but my question is this...on my 03 GTS that DIDNOT come with factory fogs is there still factory wiring for the fogs back to the driver side elec panel that I can dig out after I remove the bumper so I don't have to run the wiring that came with the fogs except for the relay and switch?

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,635 Posts
Should be, I believe.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I was wondering the same. I heard that ALL of the Celicas have the wires already pre-installed, it's just a matter of whether or not they came with the foglights themselves.

·
15,635 Posts
If fogs never installed... you'll probably find the connectors are taped back.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
The wires are all in the harness by the horn, it would be too expensive to make seperate harnesses so yes they all have the wiring, I can't confirm if they all have connectors though or just the wire

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Now that I remember ... YES, the wiring is all there. I was able to find my driver's side wiring. I couldn't find the passenger side wiring, but I'm pretty sure that it's there somewhere.

My question ... if you tap your foglights into these, do they feed off of the headlights and come on when the headlights do? Because I wouldn't know where to begin installing the switch ...

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
My brother's Camry didn't have foglight wiring by default. He wired it to the headlights so they come on when the headlights are on.

I believe it should come on with the headlights by default anyways though.

·
15,635 Posts
LightningRod said:
My question ... if you tap your foglights into these, do they feed off of the headlights and come on when the headlights do? Because I wouldn't know where to begin installing the switch ...
All depends on how you do the relay wiring in the kickpanel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts