NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Originally posted by princess gts
Please keep a look out for my brother Neal's gold and black (Panda) Hachi. Lic # NCB 806. It got stolen around 4:eek:o am this morning from our house in Moanalua. PM me if you see it. THANX
Girl, sorry to here that. Hope justice prevails for you guys. Did he have an alarm?

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Please keep a look out for my brother Neal's gold and black (Panda) Hachi. Lic # NCB 806. It got stolen around 4:eek:o am this morning from our house in Moanalua. PM me if you see it. THANX
Is it a hatch or coupe?

· Registered
112 Posts
Neal came by this morning! I could not believe it!

I called ALL of my friends. So they are gonna keep their eyes open and call other friends too. I am doing the most i can to help Neal get his car back.

It's a GTS coupe two tone. Really cherry paint job (they just painted it) Gold top, black bottom. He has Celica-Supra rims on it right now with a mild drop. Kouki JDM bumpers too. I dont know why someone would try and steal a car that easy to spot.

Hopefully we find it. Some of my friends had their cars taken and found later. Hopefully Neal's car is the same. :(

· Registered
627 Posts
thats messed, hope the car is found real fast

on a side note: this is why i'll paint my own car in school, instead of leaving your car at the shop gives the owner the chance to dupe the keys

not saying this actually happened to the hachi, but it did to my friends integra, cherry paint, he installed about 2 grand of sounds after, then it got stolen and stripped, he noticed his keys one day and it wasnt the original, freaky, not gonna trust a shop unless i know them personally

· Registered
1,870 Posts
thanx girl. Yes Moanalua should be safe, but I guess not now days.
I don't think anywhere is safe nowadays. Moanalua is kinda like Kaimuki in that it's close to the freeway - a quick route of escape. It's too bad, your brother did good work on the car. I really hope the guys who stole it get batchi big-azz time.:bang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.