NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered them sometime late 2005. got them mid jan 2006. installed them late june 2006.

install was a breeze. minus the rusty stock rotors and a little goof up on my part with the brake fluid. ill post more pics this weekend.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
beautiful. they look really good specially with those rotors. how much they cost ya?

BTW i havent forgotten bout the hood/wing. i just need a couple weeks for my next paycheck to come through..

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly i dont remember. i have the email transaction from hopup, ill look for it this weekend while im taking a few more pics.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
why did you wait so long to install it? if it was me, id do it right away. theres no way i can wait. i'd be too anxious! but it looks good btw!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
why did you wait so long to install it? if it was me, id do it right away. theres no way i can wait. i'd be too anxious! but it looks good btw!
yeah i dont know how you waited so long. but looks nice

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
This must be the mod of the week. Me and 01 Spectra GTS installed our TRD BBK's this past weekend. :chuckles: Looks great.

oONoGoAutoOo said:
I did the same thing. I got mine in like November, and didn't install them until now. Not all of us are blessed with nice weather all year round. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts