NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
that guy is a joke......he used to post in the Carribean Forum, always complaining about his car all the time because he gets walked by everything there in Spain...........We discovered that he was an :idiot: when we asked him at what rpms he shifts during races an the response we got was........ 5krpm's

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
VVT-i sucks in general.

It exists solely to optimize torque throughout the RPM range so as to deliver better in-town performance and fuel economy.

Ok, I guess that doesn't actually suck - its kind of neat (of course everyone has their own version of VVT-i).

It sucks because its not going to give you exceptional acceleration, especially with an "FE" head.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
VVT-i sucks in general.

It exists solely to optimize torque throughout the RPM range so as to deliver better in-town performance and fuel economy.

Ok, I guess that doesn't actually suck - its kind of neat (of course everyone has their own version of VVT-i).

It sucks because its not going to give you exceptional acceleration, especially with an "FE" head.
I know when I broke my VVTI (P1349) I saw a decent loss in torque. I think 10wtq or so, I forgot now.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts