NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 2 years of working at the hobby shops new location I get a parking ticket. 2 years of quadruple parking and they give me a ticket now. I know its complete bullshit, but IDK if its worth fighting. Its only $25. I mean, come on. 2 years and I get one now. My boss got one a couple days ago for the same thing. He made a big stink at the station and got it expunged, but he is a large grizzled, 60 year old man. I on the other hand am a 22 year old Asian kid.

what to do?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Pay it. Park in one spot lol. At my work I always park in the biggest spot in the front of the lot(fast food joint) up against the curb. A good 3 feet between me and the line for the spots.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
Pay up, the fact that it took them 2 years to do something doesn't make it any more justified to quadruple park.

Back then when I was still a student someone made a habit of using two spaces to park right under a tree. We boxed him in by parking one car behind him and another in front. Our bumpers were literally 2 inches away from his. :chuckles:

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's not bad for a ticket. The parking tickets around my university's campus start at $40 lol. Could definitely be worse.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
You've got some new mall cop with an attitude. Pay and comply and see if you can ever talk with him if you see him around. Just don't be an ass.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
You were parked on private property in a non handicapped spot? Who issued the ticket? Talk to the owner of the lot to confirm it's private property, then get it dismissed because a village or city has no say over how you park except on city property.

Or just don't park like an asshole, go put up orange cones around your car instead.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Just go do what your boss did lol, could you just park farther away instead of taking up 4 spots. I've never seen anyone get a ticket for that, that's bs stupid rent-a-cop.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'd just pay it. I once got a parking ticket for having our work van too far away from the curb when we were loading extremely art into the back and didn't want people tripping off the curb. To top it all off, I was the only car on the street. Ridiculous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts