1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I have a Canon ZR series. I love it!

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Its an older ZR45 it was about 700 bucks at the time.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
i just recently bought my mom a sony minidv one of the newest ones out with the 1.something mega pixel picture capturing. the one we had before that was also a sony.. couple years old. the video quality on this newer one is soooo crisp. be sure to get a camera with steady shot. both our sonys have em and i wouldn't even think about one without steady shot.

i've used my friends brand new panasonic videocam its also a minidv.. and it doesn't have steadyshot. it really sux coz i like to put videos together and allthe vids fromthat cam suck balls and move around too much. its not a matter of keepingyour hand steady either. coz the camera is soo small and light. any movement is seen on the tv.

im just an average consumer.. and thats my opinion.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
^ Yes, Steadyshot is definately a must. I too am looking for a digital video cam. I think I'll stick with a SOny, but there are too many models out right now.

Definately stay away from those DVD recording cams. Not worth it if you're out just to shoot random things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.