NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
^^^ Yup, it's not gonna be fun, but it can be removed. Something else to think about is how long it's been on there. If the car is a few years old, the paint underneath may not match the rest of the car. It'll also make driving with the moonroof open a lot louder. ;)

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
mine was attached with two phillips head screws, once you remove those you can lift it off. Then you have to twist and work the brackets out of there (open the sunroof). I didn't have any discoloration, just a bunch of scratching from where the rubber seal sat for it.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
it wasn't anything that a polisher couldn't fix.

·
Registered
506 Posts
those marks will mostlikely buff right out.

if you do this, pm me, ill buy the deflector :)

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
rich814,

i've got mine for sale too. Although, one of the two brackets will have to be replaced. It got used one day for a random project. But it should be a <$5 piece. Give me an offer on the screws, single bracket, and deflector piece if your looking to buy.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i'd say keep it on. i wish i had one but i can't find them anywhere around here lol

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
hey deathstar5 i think i still have one lying around..but i dont have any of the mounting hardware..and ill need to find it. let me know since im local

1 - 15 of 15 Posts