1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
just randomly stopped working one day?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Pop the switch out of the headliner, Check continuity between the pins when buttons are pressed.

Ill try and get you the exact pin-out.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
this might sound stupid, but its common. Make sure you check it with the ign on.. he could have put the key in but didn't realize he didnt switch the key on for power to get to it.... did you check it yourself to verify it doesnt work?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup i checked it. Turned the ignition on/ACC everything. The thing doesn't move. I'm gonna see if the tracking on the sunroof is good. Maybe something's blocking it? I pulled out the switch from the headliner... But don't know which pin to look for. Hmm... I'll play w/ it more tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Pop the switch out of the headliner, Check continuity between the pins when buttons are pressed.

i was reading this and i was like joey doesnt know this shiit wtf is going on here then saw it was alex with a picture of joey :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
i was reading this and i was like joey doesnt know this shiit wtf is going on here then saw it was alex with a picture of joey :chuckles:
As$hole!!!! I know what he's talking about fool. <----Bullshiit! :gap:

·
Registered
6 Posts

How do u identify the pins to check for them, I took the panel with switch and lights out but don’t know what pins are, help!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts