NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive heard the story of the sunroof concerning the year 2000-2002.
Now im facing this problem, and my car is same as euro version i have on the sunroof the logo of a car and its written celica on it, its like silver tinted (i dont know if anyone have seen it in the US, ill try to have a pic of it). Its kind of "pealing" and becoming yellowish due to UV i guess. I have some questions please try to answer it all

1- How much does a new glass sunroof(03-06) costs in the US?
2- How much does it costs in europe (to people from europe)?
3- Does anyone know if in the 03-06 models toyota also produced like my sunroof or they became only black tinted, what about euro people?
4- Is there any new sunroof like mine in europe in toyota company or parts(00-02models) ?

I'm trying to get a new one like mine.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
i know that the replacement 03+ glass is about 232.00 from partznet. Dont know how much it would cost on your side of the world though. I haven't ever seen the design you are talking about, so i wouldn't know if they are produced that way or not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EURO sunroof problem

vegeta4ss said:
i know that the replacement 03+ glass is about 232.00 from partznet. Dont know how much it would cost on your side of the world though. I haven't ever seen the design you are talking about, so i wouldn't know if they are produced that way or not.
Here it would cost around 600$ i think and they will order it from outside the country. does partznet have the original one? or its another company that produces sunroof for celica?
ill try to get a pic asap.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
that looks alot like the new one that toyota offers in america but its made of glass. i personally don't have it but i knew i guy who got it replaced under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.