NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sunroof cover thing got stuck half way back ... and it wont go backwards or forwards .. how the heck do i even start goin about fixin this ?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the sunroof works fine its the shade thing that doesnt move n e more its stuck half way back and wont go either way .. car is not under warranty n e more and im sure it would be costly to have them fix it

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Happened to me once. I just beat the hell out of it and pushed it backward. When I pulled it back out, it got stuck again, so I kept pulling and eventually it all came out. Nothing damaged or broken. :D But don't blame me if you try this and something bad does happen. ;)

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
See about the TSB regarding the shade. It may not apply to 2001s. I've never looked at it and I do have a problem with the shade separating if I push or pull too hard - just lazy me, I guess. But, if its covered and you're under warranty - what the hell!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I agree, believe ther is a TSB on this and Toyota LOVES (sarcastic) when you come in knowling what your talking about.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so how do tsb s work .. do i mention that theres a tsb on the thing and they will give me crap .. then what .. even if im outa warranty . ..

bastards did a tsb on my shifter adn replaced it with 02 gates

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you are outa warranty I think you're screwed but I would mension the TSB cause some dealers don't even know about them. Or maybe they just play dumb. A TSB is only created because of many of the same complaints by customers... therfore if you say you have a problem and it sounds similar to a TSB, then they will most likely replace that part first. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.