NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't been on the site in forever

jess, how's the house hunt going? have you moved out yet? car sounds like the modding is still going strong, hopefully your next time at the track is better

george, sup man? when's the move in date on the condo? it must be coming up soon now, can't wait for the housewarming party ;)

and btw, hi mae!

ps. for those who say PM, :fawk:

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Sup Grant! I've been wondering where you are. I always check the site at night but just don't post in OT much more. It just isn't fun posting when all the daytime whores aren't around. I've shelved the apartment idea until the end of the summer actually. I'm looking to move out Aug, Sept, or Oct at this point.

Also thinking it might be time for a trip to Toronto this summer. You should definitely come to Chicago for HIN. Peter, myself and my friend Jason are already working on the party for that.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet man, sounds like fun...i checked out that HIN vid from chicago and it looked like a good time

how come no more daytime whoring? i've cut down a hell of a lot cuz of my new job, i assume the same for you

do you know when you'll be hittin tdot? summer is awesome since there are so many nice open patio bars in the summer

·
Registered
524 Posts
hey grant, haven't been online in a while either, i'm in the process of moving right now...i hate painting, i just finished painting everything last night. i have no net at home for about another week so it'll be a little while before i'm posting again.
i'll let ya know when the house warming party will be...probably sometime in may (mid-late may)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mae - i could only forget about you the day i stop dreaming :naughty:

george - that's cool, can't wait...i guess it's a much better feeling moving into your OWN place rather than just some place you're renting

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
G, they blocked newcelica.org with the firewall at work. So I'm not on here at all during the day anymore. I'm developing quite the knack for Spider Solitaire :rolleyes: No idea when I'll come, but I want to do some more travelling than I've done in the past and Toronto is high on my list.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Jesse IL said:
G, they blocked newcelica.org with the firewall at work. So I'm not on here at all during the day anymore. I'm developing quite the knack for Spider Solitaire :rolleyes: No idea when I'll come, but I want to do some more travelling than I've done in the past and Toronto is high on my list.
I hope not anytime soon, I hear they're panicking about SARS over there.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's not as big of deal as the media makes it out to be. it's only in the densely asian populated communities and it's only a real scare for the elderly

plus, they are doing a really good job of controlling the outbreak with mandatory quarantines, etc

i go out every wkend with no fear of it at all...

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
TwinCelicaGirl said:

dude, I sent you like 4 PM's about them and you never wrote me back! I gave you first dibs and I would much rather have sold them to you than shipped them. I ended up selling them on ebay last week. Sorry :(
Yeah.. Jesse's always bad about the PM's..:chuckles:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts