NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can finally make a readers ride, and im excited to see what you guys think. My buddy and I had sort of an noob photo shoot, most of the photo credits going to my buddy and a few are mine.

My car: 2000 White Toyota Celica GT 1zz
my list of mods, not much but:
Injen CAI, DC Sports header, Greddy Evo2 exhaust, Motegi MR237 wheels 17x7 +42 offset, Ksport Kontrol coilovers, S2K antenna, DDM 5000k 55w HID's, blue bat yellow fog overlays, TRD gas cap and fuel door
wheels are much thinner than i wanted but i got a good deal on em. Just pics of my car for now, ill post the rest with his car too later on. Hope you like em!

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Stock :thumbup: you can never go wrong

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As a fellow 040 owner PAINT YO DAYMN SIDESKIRTS
you'll love it trust me
i definitly want to, but i have been really considering trying to sell her and move on, but its also hard to find something better for the amount of money id get out of it

Nice! Have you considered some wheel spacers to counter the +42 offset and make it more flush?
thanks! i have looked at spacers, but with 7 inch wheels im afraid it will look funny with these skinny little wheels pushed out far. id probably wait till i got wider wheels but like i said to strikerfury i might sell and move on if i get the chance

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stock body, yes.
Swag, not so much.
well im sorry you disagree. its enough for me, and id rather not dump shit loads of money into a car that cant even perform up to its looks. its just a cheap starter/learner car that i got when i was 16, and besides, your car was just as lame as mine when you first started out as well

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Again like i said they wernt my first choice and i got them for a steal so i wouldnt be dropped on my stock gt wheels.

I really dont understand why the people with the nicer cars and the extra cash to put into it have to sit up on their high horse and poke at the people whos are not as nice. Ill take constuctive criticism and advice on how to make it nicer. I like that. Hey how bout some spacers? Hey paint your skirts! Strikerfury didnt have to be an asshole about it

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think i just worded that one wrong doja, i meant striker was not an asshole about it, painting my side skirts is a great idea and he was just giving some good ol constructive criticism in a good way
Taryon also did it in a good way.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So say that instead of being an asshole. As an ametuer car modder i was excited to show my car off, not get destroyed by the people with the most inspiring vehicles on the site for something so stupid as the title of a thread.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts