NewCelica.org Forum banner

SuperAutobacs in Orange County!!!

542 views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  autobotGTS01 
#1 ·
#5 ·
It will be wattered down most likely.

#12 ·
it was originally open this spring in garden grove, but the grand openning was set back due to the docks being on strike. i don't know what they're goin to be selling. i'm with drew on this one. in japan, the market over there are supras, skyline, and silvias. of course you have your standard civic crap too. there aren't too many things out there for the celica...yet. i'm sure they're goin to sell bride seats and all the other interior stuff...air fresheners and those little fans you see now and then on jdm cars. it's goin to be what type of items they'll try to sell to the american market. i know autobacs, super autobacs, and yellow hat are the shiz in japan, but i'm goin to try and not to get my hopes up for the one that's supposed to be in garden grove...we'll just have to wait and see...

#13 ·
Its probly just going to be a Pep Boys type store. Not like CARB wants you walking into a store and buying Cat Elims.

#16 ·
Im real surprise with all you hard core JDM fans. This company aready exist in Japan. They are the main sponser for the GTU-300 MR-2 race car in Japan. So this is not going to be a PEP BOYS. Come on all u JDM fans you all should have know this. IM DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

#21 ·
so they are open then right?...u think they're hiring??...damn i need a job...i might have lost my job at best buy..actually...i know i lost my job at best buy..haha..but pplleeeaassee...anyone know of a place thats hiring...thanx guys...peace

#23 ·
LBCelica2KI said:
They are not open yet but the big sign in the front says now hiring.
well..i passed by...saw the sign...saw the *now hiring*...but no NUMBER to CALL!!!...haha..how weird is that?...haha..if anyone has any info....it would be greatly appreciated...thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.