NewCelica.org Forum banner

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I'd root for a meteor strike, but I don't want to get the (innocent portion of) the fans hurt.

The Eagles suck ass and always will. They deserve to get this far and lose. Repeatedly.

The Patriots are cheaters of a world order. They deserve to burn in hell. Repeatedly.

So I'm recording it for the commercials and one family request to see the halftime show. Hopefully it'll be saggy-tit-free.

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hfr6A5BQfY0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Who's watching?

Who's winning?

Who cares?

Discuss.
I watched.
Eagles won.
I care.
It was another incredible experience to be in Philadelphia for another Championship. The ensued mayhem on Broad Street after the Phillies won in 2008 was an incredible moment for me and millions of other Philadelphians/Phillies fans. The Eagles winning the Superbowl was an even more emotional moment for the city/fans. What a fucking team!

The Eagles suck ass and always will. They deserve to get this far and lose. Repeatedly.

The Patriots are cheaters of a world order. They deserve to burn in hell. Repeatedly.
The Eagles suck ass? That's hyperbole; they were only the best team in the league this entire season, made it to the Superbowl, and won. Yeah, they clearly suck without MVP Carson Wentz.

And always will suck ass? Oh so now you can see into the future? Carson Wentz will win himself a Superbowl. Carson Wentz is miles ahead of Dak Prescott in terms of skill/talent/execution/decision making.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

The Eagles suck ass and always will. The only thing worse than their team is their fans. They deserved to get that far and lose. They didn't. NE dynasty is coming to an end. Congrats to the disgusting Philadelphia Eagles. May their fans' have at least a little bit less shit, violence, and hate. For a week or so.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Eagles won their first Super Bowl and their fans act like it's their first beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts