NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red-one said:
Holy shiet.! What kit is that! Your using a setup much like Kenne Bell does for mustang. That's root type sch.? Lyshom..?
Yup it's a Roots type twin screw S/C that's made by Lingenfeld Performance Eng. I also went with there Long Tube Headers and a Borla Quad Stinger cat back and a few other goodies but I'll never tell:naughty: :evil:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jszydlo said:
Double Post! LOL
Nice setup Jay!
I just had to double post as I usually post here in the F/I forum, just wanted to share it with all the peeps on this board. CooOl and the gang please don't brow beat me for that:hide:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Celispeed89 said:
would it work on a 2002 gts auto?? where can i get it??? how much?
No it won't work on an auto GTS just for Corvettes only! But my custom turbo set-up an my 2000 GTS sportomatic will only if you have deep pockets:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dfera said:
Hey Jersey, what's your best time in the Vette? My old man has a '01 C5 with the Vortec kit on, he runs 11.14 @ 126mph.
No clue as what the time will be as we just did the lpe conversion. We are running 6 psi as that's the system is set to boost at. If you look at my sig. you can see the hp and torque were getting. We feel on street tires low 11's and on drag radials mid to high 10's.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TeamDOHC4point6 said:
Jay, I don't know how you are in real life, but I like your taste in cars, did you do any shopping around for SC's on your Z06? I know guys on the vette forums that run 8lbs on a Procharger P1sc and get something crazy like 650rwhp and I even seen one with that setup run 9's in the 1/4 mile. Z06 is a sick ass car.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Suprademon said:

I agree fully, an openminded vette owner, a true car entusiest :) :thumbup:. Also another good thing about owning a celica GTS with a turbo kit in cali or any place that does emissions with visual tests is that the smog nazis will not have a fit and fail you when they do a visual because they cant see the snail due to it being hidden. Supras on the other hand :( unless you show them the benjamins ;)
I have always had a passion for cars, the two I have now are just that of many. The Vette is not the fastest but could be if I needed the need for more speed:chuckles: Both of the cars are smog legal and would pass emissions the way the currently are:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
-=BrocK=- said:
Hey Jay...do you have a number I can call regarding the supercharger setup on your Z06? Is there a waiting list of any sort? I just got my Z06 last week...and I'm getting plenty of enjoyment from it even stock...but I know eventually (within a month) I'll demand more. I'm located in Montana but I can ship the car wherever it needs to go if I have to.
Miles of smiles to you on your new ownership of the Vette. Your going to love what the car can do stock and within a month you'll be ready to go for more power. Your choice if you want to go F/I or all motor. If you want check out www.corvetteforum.com and look at the F/I threads along with the ZO6 threads. Look at some of the vendors as alot of them are on the West Coast. I sent you a PM with my #. Enjoy your new ride :bowdown: :evil: :drool: :headbang: :chuckles: :naughty: :burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.